TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Prices quoted are subject to change and are valid for four weeks from date of letter or email.
2. A 50 percent deposit is payable within five days of the date of booking, where receipt of deposit represents your understanding and acknowledgement of our terms and conditions.
3. The final balance of payment is to be made prior to the booked party date; cash is accepted on the day of the party.
4. Payment is by Electronic Funds Transfer or Deposit to BSB: 083004, A/C No: 388079471, A/C Name: Dazzling Little Things.
5. In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs.
6. A fee applies to all parties if cancelled within five days of the booked party date. If cancelled 0-5 days prior to the party date, the 50 percent deposit will not be refunded.
7. The safety and wellbeing of your child and their guests is our priority, and as such we require that all kids 5 years and younger be supervised by a parent or guardian.
8. Dazzling Little Things conduct parties to a high standard to ensure that we minimise any risks. However, we accept no responsibility for accidents or injuries sustained during our parties.
9. Elements beyond Dazzling Little Things control including illness, or weather conditions, may inhibit or prevent in whole or in part. In this case it is agreed that the liability of Dazzling Little Things shall be limited to a refund of the money paid under the agreement, which shall be the full and final satisfaction of any loss or damage suffered.
10. Your privacy is important to us, and so your personal information, including contact details, will not be shared with any third party.
11. All our staff hold a current Working with Children Check, and Dazzling Little Thing is covered by Public Liability insurance up to $20 million.